• +011-23719844 | +011-213034700
  • info@pressclubofindia.org

Five per cent charge towards Staff Welfare Fund from November 1


Dear Members,

We are indeed thankful to you for wholeheartedly abiding with the Managing Committee decision to levy a nominal five per cent charge towards Staff Welfare Fund from November 1. We feel it is our duty to report to our dear members that in November 2016, we collected Rs. 2,39,847 as Staff Welfare Charge out of which 20 per cent was kept as Staff Emergency Fund and Welfare Fund (Rs. 23,985+ Rs. 23,985) and the remaining 80 per cent (Rs 1,91,878) was distributed among 98 employees, including permanent and those on daily wages. The payment was made through bank account.

In keeping with transparency and accountability, we are annexing the list of employees who were given this payout mainly due to the contribution by our members.

Needless to say, the Staff Welfare Fund came in handy for helping young Noor Alam, our Chinese cook, who got electrocuted while coming out of ATM at the Club gate. He was rushed to RML Hospital as his right hand was paralysed. He was operated upon and screws and plates were put as his right shoulder had been dislocated. You would be happy to know that he has been discharged from the hospital and on January 7, Noor Alam also visited the Club. A Medico-Legal Case was registered and the Central Bank of India has assured us to help Noor Alam in the treatment.

Managing Committee

SPONSORED BY

E-Magazine

Pay Now

NAME : PRESS CLUB OF INDIA

A/C NO. : 2523688963567

IFSC CODE : PNB25369